Thursday 19 February 2009

FREEBIE QP and FRAME

Ok I think I am loosing the plot a little I forgot to add the gold doodle thing , But i noticed that , Then I forget to add the frame???? What on earth is up with me. Well to make up for my stupidity I am throwing in one of the QP's I made for Our ( Ladybug and Myself) New Kit The Magic of Friends . You can download both Below the previews. They are in the same zip.
If you would like to see more of the kit The Magic of Friends Scroll down a bit more.
Again Please forgive my forgetfulness. Old age must really be setting in these days.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep... it's old age LOL LOL Love ya honey!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Intense Magic said...

I got the goodies :) Thanks so much!!!