Monday 16 February 2009

I was Challenged..

Ok This is Just a Bit of Fun First thing in the Morning for me. I was Challenged By Jan aka IntenseMagic.... Here is what you have to do.


The rules are as follows:Go to your photo folder in your computer.Go to the 6th folder of the photos.Go to the sixth picture.Put the picture on your blog and description of it.Invite six friends to join the challenge.

Well this was the 6th photo in the 6th Folder. It was taken to show my Pal how far I was on our little( not so little ) Cross stitch Project. We got a new Cross stitch programme for the computer and decided to try it out and see how detailed it was... Well I think I went to far and the detail was just toooo Detailed, the colors are so close together it has been a nightmare to do, we have sat for hours and hours doing this, Weeks in fact... BUT I finished mine not long after this photo was taken in January 09. Janey is still at hers BUT she is on the hair line now.

In case you can't see it with the crease's it is Sly ( Sylvester Stallone)Now it's my Turn to Challenge 6 others...

Elaine

Shari

Ladybug

Marsha

Pam

Angie

Have Fun Everyone. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I see she got you, too!!

Elaine said...

I saw your comment on my blog and thought okay now what is she up to. Darn is this how you get us to update our blogs? Okay, it's a little late to this morning but I will be sure to do this and get my blogged updated first thing tomorrow morning.
Have A Great Day!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Morning!
Just swinging by leaving blog love! :D

Dianna said...

Oooooh yeah! We can all see who THAT guy is! None other than the SlyOne himself! That man is amazing!

Traci Leigh said...

cool challenge..that reminds me I need to go do mine..lol
Have a great week!
{{Hugs}}