Monday 20 April 2009

NEWEST KIT BY TWO WORLDS DESIGN....

The Newest Kit by 'Two Worlds Design ' is in the Shoppe Now At Digital Scrap Garden.
This kit is Exclusive to DSG so you wont find it any place else.
Check it out in the Shoppe HERE




And some of the lovely LO's done using this kit.
This is my son at Butterfly world.
Our Touring around Scotland
letting friends see our lovely Country
This is such a great Poem and so true. I made this LO to let my Friend Dawne know how much she means to me. Without a Connection as the poem says, We would never have met.
This LO was done By Ladybug Graphix, and such a cute and gorgeous LO it is too.
Another Gorgeous LO by Ladybug and such a Gorgeous LO too. I love the clustering in this one and the Gorgeous wordart.

This is just a few of the lovely LO's done using this kit.

1 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful new kit Karen, you ladies are on a role. Love the layouts that you've done too. Congrats on updating your blog, I'll get mine done too soon!!!
:)