Tuesday 16 June 2009

TWD- A Touch Of Mint

New Kit By Two Worlds Design
......A Touch of Mint.....
This is a fun, rich and elegant sort of kit which will make creating your pages lots of fun. It's so versitile that you will be able to use it with almost any photo you want to make into a masterpiece. It includes over 30 papers, a full pack of worn and torn papers and well over 50 elements... from masks to frames and ribbons to flowers.. this kit has it all!!
Check it out Here in store Now.

This is a Gorgeous LO By Ladybug
I LOVE this LO, It was just Me having Fun with a photo of my friend Ladybug....BUT i think it turned out so well. And To Me she will always be a star :)


My Friend Ladybugs LO of her Gorgeous Grandson Aiden.

Isn't he just the cutest little thing.

LO of My Dearest Friend , I was just having Fun with this one.



1 comments:

Intense Magic said...

Gorgeous gorgeous stuff there, girlie!! Love it!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!!