Sunday 7 June 2009

NEW kits in the Shoppe Now






Such soft and delicate colors in the humungous kit will turn all of your layouts into individual masterpieces!! As always, I find a palette and then go with it, never knowing when to stop... This kit is no exception with 25 papers and over 60 Elements this kit is huge .


( Thank you to My Friend Dawne for the write up She is one in a million and I don't know what i would do without her)


This is a Beautiful LO Done By My Best Friend 'Ladybug' .


( Thank You Dawne it is just Gorgeous, She also used a photo of my Son Jason )
I did this LO for the Garden Salad Challenge that I am hosting this month at Digital Scrap Garden. Why not check it out and earn yourself some seeds to get free kits from our shop.

Curly Dachshund

I Have not done a Cutie Kit for such a Long Long Time, I thought i would do a little Doggy kit Just for fun... This is such a cute kit and HUGE too with 20 papers and over 50 elements.

Check it out in store now it's a bargain at $3.50

0 comments: