Saturday 20 October 2007

Here is a couple more LO's from my Rainy Day out at Loch Lomond. The weird thing is the LO's seem to have turned out ok Despite the weather. Infact the weather has added to the beauty almost.
Jason had such a great time at the Falls, he was just amazed at them and kept saying they were beautiful and really made his day. He had me a nervous wreck though, as it was very slippy and THAT water was rushing fast, the rapids going down the hill were very fast and loud and i had visions of him slipping in the water and knew there was no way i would get him out again if he did.... So i was forever telling him to stay back and not to go to close to the edge. He had me shouting at one stage as he had my car keys and went to go down a slippy path that if he fell down would have ended up in the water... OR my keys would have. I was glad to get back to the car..... But not before i took some Photo's and discovered when i went to that my Battery had run out....I could have cried. I was not going to go all the way there without at least getting some photo's so off we went back to the car,Taking the top path back away from the water this time and got my spare battery so i could walk all the way back and take some photo's. They turned out not bad at all so it was worth it.

0 comments: