Tuesday 16 October 2007


Well Here are a couple of LO's i have done with my photo's from Loch Lomond. I must admit i was so looking forward to my trip to Loch Lomond i never thought about it getting ruined by Rain. We arrived and it was all cloudy and just down right blah.....lol The day did eventually brighten up enough for me to get some half decnt picture's though and these are just some of the photo's i got.
The main thing about the Trip is my Son actually enjoyed himself, he never whined or moaned at all until i wouldn't let him buy a pack of pringles at a little store , they were £1.89 and i thought that was just outrageous so he went into a mood for a few miles, till i stopped at a gas station and they were selling them for £1.49 which i thought was ok for a gas station... so i had a happy chappy again. We did have a fun day despite the weather , it just means i have to go back again real soon to get my lovely photo's of the tree's reflecting over the water. :)

0 comments: