Sunday 25 January 2009

New kit and a Freebie

And I am still creating. This is my newest kit BlueEyedJazz.
It will be in store real soon, so keep an eye out for it. I also have a freebie for you below the Preview... and I will have a Sample of the kit once it hits the store.
Inspiration for this kit came from My mums little purple Mini, and I just had to add some greenery to it and a Butterfly or two , You can't have a butterfly without that special little Ladybug so there are a few of them in there as well, that i made myself.
Enjoy!

(picture not included)

5 comments:

Angie said...

about time you updated!!!! I love the kit!!

Intense Magic said...

I just love that kit and the layout!! Too too cute! :)

Traci Leigh said...

love that kit..has all my fav. colors..great LO.
Have a great week!

Dana said...

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work - the page is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).