Wednesday 21 January 2009

New kit LovesOutThere. And a Freebie

My New Kit in store Now

This is such a fun kit You Really can't miss this one.
I had such a Fun time with this one.



....HUGE KIT....
...see for yourself...
27 Backgrounds
11 Assorted Ribbon Bows
4 Tags
2 mini tags
4 Lace
2 folded flowers
6 Flowers
2 branches
1 heart branch
1 hinge
1 Door handle
4 Word art
2 Dragon fly
2 caterpillar
8 Doodles
5 paperclip's
12 heart elements
4 eyelets
17 Assorted Ribbons
2 Screws
2 stickpins
1 pair of wings
3 Curly Ribbons
1 Rose
1 Rose petal
1 rose frame
2 Rose hearts
5 Buttons
1 key
1 round frame

10 comments:

Carena's Designs said...

Hi Karen - Just linked your blog on mine - I'm such a bad blogger at times. Love all your new kits. Excellent work. Hugs from Carena

Anonymous said...

Love the new kit!!
Also, love the song, but who's singing it? Doesn't sound like the original Kenny Rogers version...

Enjoy your weekend and see ya round the Garden.

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... Scrapping Whispers, huh? yeah.. you were gonna tell me! but you didn't .... :P Ok, I have updated.... and I am so glad you did too! Love ya honey, great looking kit... MWAH!

Charlie's Nana said...

Love the colors in this new kit!
Felt your nudge, Karen. Thanks, I needed that. LOL I've updated my bog and will probably be adding bits and pieces all day until I get caught up.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous new kit! thank you for the freebie!

Angie said...

Beautiful kit!!! Thanks for the freebie

Lynn said...

just gorgeous! I really really like this kit! hope it sells GREAT!

Twisted Scrapper said...

Hi Karen
Any of your new kits going to be added at Divine Digital as well?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Elaine said...

Thanks Karen for the nudge too, I really needed to get blogging again. I love the new kits, the colors in them are awesome and wow so much in them as well.
Enjoy your weekend.