Monday 2 March 2009

Best thing to happen to me in ages....

Well today I am going to do something I don't normally do.... Tell you a little about what has been going on in my life. I use my blog for promoting new kits and giving away freebies and not much else. BUT today I want to tell you about 2 great things that happened to me in the past few weeks. Firstly some of you may know that my friend Dawne aka Ladybug Graphix and I joined forces recently and made a new Design team Duo called Two Worlds Design. Dawne and I became friends about 18 months ago when I joined the design team contest and started selling at DSG. She is a lovely person , so honest, sincere and always does her best to make you feel welcome at DSG. So to be able to design with her is just so amazing to me. We work so well together, we share a lot of the same feelings about designing and I think that is why we work and get on so well together.
I am also very honored and proud to say that I was asked to be a part owner at DSG .. You could have knocked me over with a feather. Both Nath and Dawne are just amazing, Nath does a lot of the IT stuff behind the scenes where as Dawne and I can usually be found getting into trouble on site with some of the many fun things we do there. If you haven't been by, you really should pop in ...there is always something fun happening.
Have you seen all the challenges that we do at DSG. There are sooo many fun challenges and the people there are so sweet ,you will find it very hard to find a LO that has less than 5 comments on it...
Why not check out my Scraplift Challenge. It's a real fun one this month . We are scrapping a great LO artist... Liz aka Sexy_Eyes. Her lo's are just amazing. She is so creative. I love her work and Really enjoyed scraplifting her LO.
This is Liz's Gorgeous LO that we are scraplifting this month...

This is a LO Dawne did of me... Yea say no more there. I hate my photo taken and if it wasn't because it's hers i would delete it... LOL

And this is Shari's gorgeous LO...

And of course my Dearest and Sweetest Friend Dawne. I did this for her.

And last but not least my gorgeous Son Jason. Couldn't not do a LO Of my beautiful little Boy.


But Please check out the Scraplift Challenge yourself and have some Fun. there is so much to see and do at DSG and we would love to have you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you today how awesome you are? I am truly blessed to have a friend like you.... Love ya honey!!!

Intense Magic said...

^ she's right...you are awesome and a big part of what makes DSG so fabulous!!