Friday 13 March 2009

Delightful ..... New Exclusive kit out now at DSG

Another masterpiece from the designing duo... you will find this kit not short of anything... the deep rich colors will be perfect for heritage, and the bright hues for all those spring and summery photos... Included in this kit is 31 full size papers, and over 60 elements, from frames, to bows....
Check out the previews and Some of the Gorgeous LO's we did with the kit.
Then Hurry to the shoppe and buy it , You wont be dissapointed...
Kit HERE
Worn Papers HERE


Some of the Gorgeous LO's Ladybug made using the kit.

And some LO's I did using the kit too. This is a fun kit.
Gorgeous worn, tattered and scratched paper pack.


5 comments:

Traci Leigh said...

I'm back..LOL...I just love that kit and the papers are awesome..they are all beautiful!
hope you have great weekend..I'll see ya at the Garden..hehehe
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Yoohoo!!! You FINALLY updated... I am impressed :) Love ya honey, just stopped by so you could see it in writing LOL LOL {{HUGS}}

Intense Magic said...

It is such a gorgeous gorgeous kit!!! Might just have to treat myself to this one :) Hope the rest of your weekend is awesome!

Elaine said...

Love the new kit Karen that the two of you put together again, what an awesome team you and the bug make.
Almost time for you to update, LOL
Hugs,
Elaine :)

Lynn said...

this kit is so gorgeous..just love it!
sorry I haven't been around much, I'll try to do better!
see ya around!